an inexpensive shotgun?

1veryfastvr4

I bought my savage with night sights for $200 brand new at Vance's and I love it, it just feels right in my hands. It only has a 18.5" barrel though so I wouldn't recommend it for hunting. It's also a bit heavy compared to a Mossberg but whatever.

I bought my savage with night sights for $200 brand new at Vance's and I love it, it just feels right in my hands. It only has a 18.5" barrel though so I wouldn't recommend it for hunting. It's also a bit heavy compared to a Mossberg but whatever.

I bought my Mossberg off Scotty on here, when i held a diff

Mossberg 500 and Remington 870 at Blackwing they felt ALOT heavier for some reason. Maybe its b/c the stock on my Mossberg 500 is smaller and adjustable? not sure.

I bought my Mossberg off Scotty on here, when i held a diff

Mossberg 500 and Remington 870 at Blackwing they felt ALOT heavier for some reason. Maybe its b/c the stock on my Mossberg 500 is smaller and adjustable? not sure.

Some of the M500 series Mossbergs have metal triggers/safeties aswell. The Remington 870 is on a steel reciever, so they're a little heavier. That ATI stock on your Mossberg does cut a bit of weight. Fired any 3" shells out of it yet? Brian fired a few when I saw him at Blackwing when I had it. I'm waiting on my 590A1 right now.

whats a good price for a double barrel pump? I have been wanting one, just for the hell of it. like a 12 gauge or something. what would something like that cost? and a good place to look?

is vances in town any good?

sorry, been wanting to asking someone these questions.

I don't think you're going to find a double barrel pump shotgun for a reasonable amount of $$$. It's going to be one or the other. unless you are willing to spend some cash.

Vance's is probably the best in the area. Then if you want to travel there's a couple good gun shops in Lancaster.

Here's a decent inexpensive 12ga pump.

It could probably be had for $150 or less.

http://www.armslist.com/posts/67739/cleveland-ohio-shotguns-for-sale-mossberg-maverick-88

Had a buddy pick up a Maverick from Vances for $129 I think. They were running a big sale. Don't know if they still are.

whats a good price for a double barrel pump? I have been wanting one, just for the hell of it. like a 12 gauge or something. what would something like that cost? and a good place to look?

is vances in town any good?

sorry, been wanting to asking someone these questions.

if you want a double barrel pump shot gun you have to buy two 870's and put them together its not really practical for anything and its probably 3 times heavier than a regular break action double