New TV help....

Putty

Cause HHGregg is honoring Black Friday prices right now. Door buster deals are never good TVs, so I don't give a shit about that. Plus, i'm not waiting in a long ass fighting line at 3am for a damn TV.

There are no prices out there to honor. Sears released their shitty deals, but that's about it for TV's.

LOL you looked at a 720p picture and then a 108op picture and said the 720p TV sucks? Hello captain obvious.

Tomorrow you should test drive a ZR1, then drive whatever you own and take it back because it is not nearly as fast as the Vette.

You talking to me...cause I have no clue what you're talking about

There are no prices out there to honor. Sears released their shitty deals, but that's about it for TV's.

This is what they are doing. They guarantee pricing for 30 days. Therefore, if the TV I bought goes on sale for Black Friday, which is within 30 days, they will refund me the difference. No other store is doing this....hence why I went to HH.

OK, so I took the LG back today and looked at the LG 60hz LCD. Standing there I was not impressed with the picture either..So I said fuck it. I bought a better 42" 120hz 1080p toshiba, costed me more $$, but this picture is clear as fuck!! Bluray is insane clear as well as my new HD channels....got box today.