Where do Dead Mustangs Go?

CRAWDAD

Believe it or not a guy out on the South West side who tries to get them running again and away from the bone yard. Calls himself his place the Mustang Ranch. Always 10 - 25 stangs out front and has a barn out back(??). I bought a set of tires off him once and he told me he rescues them and gets a lot back on the road. Since I really do not follow the stangs very well have not dealt with the guy since.. Still think it is pretty cool (Sees the cars as something to save)

Wow, that's crazy..

That explains why the rustang's insurance is so high, people wrecking them left and right..

lol.. A previous '02 GT probably ended up there.. 32k miles.. what a waste (not my fault! )

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh114/montecitan/DSCF0056.jpg?t=1289442694

Believe it or not a guy out on the South West side who tries to get them running again and away from the bone yard. Calls himself his place the Mustang Ranch. Always 10 - 25 stangs out front and has a barn out back(??). I bought a set of tires off him once and he told me he rescues them and gets a lot back on the road. Since I really do not follow the stangs very well have not dealt with the guy since.. Still think it is pretty cool (Sees the cars as something to save)

after a little run in mexico tonight i need to find this mustang ranch, anyone have any info on it?thanks

after a little run in mexico tonight i need to find this mustang ranch, anyone have any info on it?thanks

Get off on the Georgesville road exit (Heading south West)

Turn left on Norton Road

Turn rigth on Lukens road (Sorry do not recall the guys address)

Hard to miss (Will be on your left side and should see lots of stangs off the road)

Get off on the Georgesville road exit (Heading south West)

Turn left on Norton Road

Turn rigth on Lukens road (Sorry do not recall the guys address)

Hard to miss (Will be on your left side and should see lots of stangs off the road)

thanks will check it out today

guy lives about

5 mins from me his name is jerrald, he cant do it anymore the township

got on him about having to many, plus he tries to rip people, he wanted

4500 bucks for a fox, with some old piece of crap blower that had been smacked into a poll in the back