Dry Cleaning?

zeitgeist57

Anyone have a good place to recommend, mostly for dress shirts?

I've been going to the Dry Cleaning Station on the corner of Bethel and Kenny. Definitely happy with the work, but they charge $2.19 a shirt...it adds up after awhile. Would like to hear anyone who gets their shirts done well for less than $2 a shirt and where they go...

There are two 1.99 cleaners in Columbus. One on Sancus near Scrambler Marie's and Hooters that's called Park Avenue Cleaners. There's another in Westerville that I think is called Capri Cleaners. Both of them charge 1.99 for every article, from coats to drapes and shirts. I haven't been to either one yet but I am going to try eventually. I'll do a test run and see how they do. I've been paying out the ass at Swan Cleaners for my dry cleaning.

I've used Capri in Westerville, and they seem to do a good job and at $1.99 per article, not a bad price.

That's good to hear. My friend uses Capri all the time and says they do a good job as well. I would try them if they weren't so far from my house or work.

I always went to dublin cleaners when i got my stuff dry cleaned on the regular. I dont know exactly how much they charge per shirt but its pretty cheap. I dont go as often anymore but i still use their service b/c they have a really short turn around period and my stuff is always ready on time.

Do not waste your money on those $1.99 cleaners it is not worth the money. The reason why their cleaning is cheap because they skip a lot of the steps that are needed. Eg. all their clothes go through a steam line instead of a presser that actually presses every single part of the garment. They do not scrub collars, cuffs, spot treat, nor replace buttons for free.

Key things to look for when looking for a dry cleaner, if you go there in the morning/ afternoon you see they actually have a presser, you look in the back and they have a rack full of chemical looking stuff to spot treat, and a shirt presser. Also ask if they send their clothing out. If they send their clothing out ask if where to and see if it is their main location or a ware house. If a warehouse avoid the dry cleaner.

BTW $2.19 is not at bad price for shirts, as long as they do the scrub collars/ cuffs and spot treat.