Need some work done on the Mini Van

TTQ B4U

2007 Hyundia entorage

Dealer is quoting:

$109 on cooling System flush

$165 on Tranny fluid

$389 on Front brakes with a 12/12k warranty

Fair prices? Something you can do?

I would much rather do them all with a good reputable place here that's associated with CR. Feel free to call my cell or PM me back. I'm in the NW Dublin area of town.

Thanks!

Tim

614.795.4907 cell

Take it to the Valvoline in Powell for the coolant system and the trans. You'll save about $100 altogether. I used to work there years ago, Valvolines are capable of doing it, and doing it right and I know the Powell store. I might even be able to get you 15% off on top of that if one of the managers are there.

Price for the cooling system is fair assuming they don't just drain the radiator and fill it back up.

Price for the Transmission flush seems a little on the high side, especially if they just drop the pan let it drain and fill it back up.

Price for brakes seems a little high, but they are using dealer rotors and pads which I would think you could buy some brakes and find someone on here willing to hang them for a price.

If they actually flush the coolant and transmission with a machine prices are reasonable, I have just seen how people cut corners in the industry as selling a "coolant flush" as draining the radiator and filling it. Cough goofy lube cough.