Angry Birds....

Putty

Who's addicted like me? I am on 6-13. I got an update today with 45 more new levels. I seriously play this for an hour or better.

I play while shitting. i cant get past the level where the pigs with helmets are like underground. theres 4 underground and like one on top. i forget the level.

Yeah I play a little bit during lunch sometimes and when taking a dump. I'm on 3-12, haven't checked out the new levels yet.

3-12 is a bitch, you only have the boomerang birds, and there are little piggies under the floor of the houses as well as inside the houses.

LOL. Well... That changes everything. Another fun game similar to Angry Birds is called Cut the Rope but I don't think it's out on android yet./

Yeah, I actually bought that one. It's the only game I have ever paid for besides Oregon Trail.

I like them both (AB and CTR) but CTR just holds my attention a little better. I get less frustrated when I have to play a level repeatedly.

Yeah, I actually bought that one. It's the only game I have ever paid for besides Oregon Trail.

I like them both (AB and CTR) but CTR just holds my attention a little better. I get less frustrated when I have to play a level repeatedly.

I paid for Oregon Trail too. The game reminded me of the PC version I played in elementary school. Good game.

There used to be a glitch on the android version, they might have patched it with todays update but...

1. Load up Angry Birds and go to the world select screen.

2. Center a locked world on the screen.

3. Push back button on your phone all the way out of Angry Birds.

4. Load Angry Birds back up and when the “Play” button appears, hammer on it!

5. You should be inside the locked worlds stage select screen.

6. To keep it unlocked just pass the first world.

Yeah I play a little bit during lunch sometimes and when taking a dump. I'm on 3-12, haven't checked out the new levels yet.

3-12 is a bitch, you only have the boomerang birds, and there are little piggies under the floor of the houses as well as inside the houses.

I passed that one. Aim your first past everything. Have it so it hits the bottom where the pigs are under the boards. That's how I got it then everything else is self explanatory