graphics guys wanna help?

Tractor

I also don't like the photo in the creek. it was the clients idea, as you can see we had direct sun on the subject and shade in other spots. I was also in the creek not alot of options for movement so I used a wider lens so not a lot of depth control.

Having said that, clients loved it lots of women love it so I followed the money and put it on my site.

I like the beach photo, but there are a zillion of those. I think the couple in the stream photo is creative and unusual, making it more memorable, which should be a goal of any marketing piece. Is the beach photo another one of yours Tractor?

As for the technical quality, you guys obviously know photography, but my untrained eyes can't tell the difference.

How about a picture frame around the beach photo? (I know the alignment is off, just playing around here)

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll252/pylnrcr/BeachCard.jpg

I use a vertical picture, framed (not like above though) with name on top and number on bottom. Back printed with everything I do and more contact info. Ill have to see if I can dig up the example.

And for cards that I use to pass out at sporting events, I just used vistaprint.com for handout.

meh.. to me the beach one has too much dead space, which i realized would be filled up.. and yes the first picture may not be the right one either, but, im not digging the second one at all for business card photo.

It looks too much like a resort business card.