Double Yellow Means Don't Fucking Cross

Casper

Choose the best answer:

99% of dead motorcyclists were killed as a result of

A) people crossing over yellow lines

B) people not checking their blind spots

C) being thrown off a 500lb rocket for WHATEVER REASON and dying because they were only attached to the vehicle by their hands

edit: changed to 99% to account for the occasional unlucky motorcyclist who gets raped while stopped due to some asshole not stopping in time

C FO SHO

On the same note, be sure to be careful when flying kites and model planes/aircraft. You don't want to have an issue with a guy trying out his new ACME Rocket BackPack and hitting a tree.

FUCKING KIDS AND THEIR TOYS

Choose the best answer:

99% of dead motorcyclists were killed as a result of

A) people crossing over yellow lines

B) people not checking their blind spots

C) being thrown off a 500lb rocket for WHATEVER REASON and dying because they were only attached to the vehicle by their hands

edit: changed to 99% to account for the occasional unlucky motorcyclist who gets raped while stopped due to some asshole not stopping in time

Actually, the NTSB says in 2008, 40% of motorcycle fatalities were caused by another vehicle. That's why they've been pushing the "Look Twice" campaign so much this summer.

Actually, the NTSB says in 2008, 40% of motorcycle fatalities were caused by another vehicle. That's why they've been pushing the "Look Twice" campaign so much this summer.

Motorcyle fatalities cannot be caused by another vehicle. They can be caused by other drivers, or by the impact/injuries caused by suddenly not being on a motorcycle at 60mph.

Kinda like how falling off a cliff is not a way you can die, but landing on the ground from 400ft up is.

Motorcyle fatalities cannot be caused by another vehicle. They can be caused by other drivers, or by the impact/injuries caused by suddenly not being on a motorcycle at 60mph.

Kinda like how falling off a cliff is not a way you can die, but landing on the ground from 400ft up is.

Motorcycle fatalities would go down by 90% if they encompassed the motorcycle in a couple tons of steel. :p

I reply to watch you rage

I hope to see you on the way to school one day. Please step infront of my Truck and/or car so I can remove you from here and everywhere, I've seen you post NOTHING but bullshit no matter where you post, so please feel free to step onto I-70 anytime during the week so I can take care of you.

I hope to see you on the way to school one day. Please step infront of my Truck and/or car so I can remove you from here and everywhere, I've seen you post NOTHING but bullshit no matter where you post, so please feel free to step onto I-70 anytime during the week so I can take care of you.

Tossed on your tough suit this morning huh. I'll keep an eye out for you and your car around the valley bud and we'll see if you got the suit still on.

and for ppl unaware, all the bullshit I POST isnt serious. mostly for entertainment but when I get ppl like above acting serious it makes me laugh.

• 1 month later...

i think the majority of them are from dumbass cagers failing to yield right of way when making a left turn.

• Downvote 1