Christmas Shopping (Quad)

Clifford Automotive

Guest 614Streets
i bought a kawasaki kfx 400 and it has low miles and upgrades to make its initial receipt 10,000 i havent even ridden it and have had it for over a year if i decide to sell it soon ill let u know

who cares if it has a title? only for the fact that you know it's not stolen?

Because you are required to register them in the State of Ohio, and there are plenty of good places to ride here that you legally can't without a registration sticker...which was recently changed to a registration license plate.

Im looking for 2 also. I wont be riding them. Maybe a maintenance ride every now and then. But they would be for the kids. 60lbs and 82lbs.

Jason I am interested for sure. Need them by Christmas.

Mine is definately not for someone who weighs so little. It is supposedly bored out to keep up with a raptor 660.

Im looking for 2 also. I wont be riding them. Maybe a maintenance ride every now and then. But they would be for the kids. 60lbs and 82lbs.

Jason I am interested for sure. Need them by Christmas.

i wouldnt really recommend a 300ex to anyone but expecially some one that small. Might be too much power, and too big for them

if i were you i would be looking at honda 250ex, yamaha breeze(might be a little small) maybe a yamaha blaster if they are familiar with riding

I have a quad I might unload, but it's not a sport quad. Actually, might be better. It's a "Sport" utility quad.

http://4wheelonline.com/Images/CategoryImages/SW-HonMountKit-Large.jpg

*Stock photo. Not mine but the exact same save the winch. Click pic for details.

It's a 2000 Rancher ES. Electronic shift, full digital display, RWD, full foot boards, and get's you anywhere you need to go. Not 100% sure if I will sell it but I'd recommend this for kids over a 300EX any day. Those 300's are no slouch. Forget anything bored to keep up with the 660. You're asking to remove a kid from the interior of a tree at that point.

Randy Im actually in the market for something like that for the horse field to haul shit around in a shit spreader.

Paul I know exactly what your saying, though they normally ride a 300ex, its just not mine. Its nice because the speed scares them enough to keep it slow, and when the get older and more confident the speed and power is there. I just cant get my buddy to come off it.

who cares if it has a title? only for the fact that you know it's not stolen?

I've been looking for a quad for the right price for quite some time... (actually been looking for 2 of them, one for me and one for my wife)

Unless you or someone you know has a couple hundred acres someplace to ride on, you will want to ride on the very well kept state trails. In order to ride on state trails you have to have it registered, and to register you have to have a title. That, and to make sure its not stolen since these get stolen quite a bit. Of course, if you don't care about all that then spend just as much on a quad with no title that you can't use on some of the best trails in the state.