Anyone else disappointed in these Black Friday TV Deals?

Nitrousbird

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tiger Direct has a 47" RCA 1080p 240Hz LCD for $599. I am probably buying that one today - best TV deal I've seen so far. Edit: $50 shipping cost, making it a decent deal.

Walmart also has a 47" Proscan 1080p 120HZ LED-LCD for $699. Edit: After seeing the shipping on the RCA, I think the wife and I are going to pick this one up. I will be looking a bit more online today, but $699 for a LED-LCD is hard to beat.

No waiting in line, and better deals that anything else I've seen.

Edited by Nitrousbird

I ended up buying the Proscan. $746 after tax for a 47" LED-LCD is hard to beat. I also ordered a Ultra-Slim wall mount from Monoprice (only .3" from the TV to the wall). Luckily my wall already has electrical and cable connections for a wall mount, so I just ordered a recessed electrical hookup, cable management wallplate, and dual HDMI wallplate, as I am going to use a splitter for my PS3 and DVR to feed this TV, as this wall backs up to my home theater in the living room. Should look pretty awesome once it is all here and mounted.