creep dude in the conference room...

OsuMj

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

200 lbs is alot for a girl... Oh snap. Just kidding, I know youre a beast. I think you gave me a piggy back ride, if I remember correctly. Or maybe I just gave you one. :dunno: Jeez, stupid jager bombs :nono:

jagerbombs.gif

oh bring it!

:boxing: I don't think anyone wants to get beat up by a girl... :lol:

"From now on my fist is going to be so far up your shit hole every time you have a thought it's gonna' have to tip-toe past my wedding ring."

Brilliant!!!

:eek:

To start a flame war between whether you're hotter than your sister... your answer and reasoning really wouldn't have mattered no matter what side you took. It was a lose-lose and your comeback made it die.

Bravo. I'll get you soon though my pretty.

To start a flame war between whether you're hotter than your sister... your answer and reasoning really wouldn't have mattered no matter what side you took. It was a lose-lose and your comeback made it die.

Bravo. I'll get you soon though my pretty.

don't count on it... she gets bored with dudes pretty easily... didn't you notice the now serving sign over her bike???

don't count on it... she gets bored with dudes pretty easily... didn't you notice the now serving sign over her bike???

haha, moose, you know what's up. I get bored with everything pretty easily... short attention span.