creep dude in the conference room...

OsuMj

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another late night in scott. stupid finals tomorrow...and stupid ORDN distracting me. if anyone wants to come visit, come to W258.

you put this in the creepy guy in the conference room thread?? I'm here too. :(

my roomate is with me, so its two guys in a lab room...does that count?

were making some pretty neat injection molded parts...im more amused than i should be about this.

I shoulda stopped by and met you... I broke a sample shortly after this and was pissed!! so i left. :lol:

Good luck with finals this week.

tomorrow were having like an open house poster thing in E100 from 1pm-3pm, if you wanna come see our sweet parts. unlike everyone elses, we made a toy sort of thing that you can play with and assemble. everyone else pretty much did statues.

free cookies and pop.

I would sooo be in for free cookies and pop as well as playing with your toy thing (what is it? any pics??), but i'm outta town right now. I'm guessing you'll be there next quarter... we probably walk past each other once a day...

I would sooo be in for free cookies and pop as well as playing with your toy thing (what is it? any pics??), but i'm outta town right now. I'm guessing you'll be there next quarter... we probably walk past each other once a day...

bummer. i cant tell you though. this is also my last quarter till iraq. :(

oh, and thats what she said.

:( That sucks. Be as safe as possible... I'll be back thursday (final from 11:30-1:30), maybe we could see who all would be up for a late lunch?

I have absolutely nothing to do with this thread, but I have to hang around campus till saturday :cry: and after wednesday afternoon I have nothing but time to kill. I'm up for an ohio riders lunch :D

OMG!!! I am at the lab right now, by myself... or so I thought. I'm kinda rockin out with my mp3 player and what not, I come around the corner and happen to glance inside of a dark conference room, and I see a hand... yeah, a hand in a dark conference room, then I notice another hand, and legs... there's a person in a chair in a dark conference room in the middle of the freakin night.... whatdoidowhatdoidowhatdoido??? i can safely say that I almost had a heart attack. I basically have locked myself in my lab and plan on finishing my experiments and making a mad dash for the elevator, bc i'm creeped out.

Who does that??

dude I walk around in dark rooms at night when I'm at work all the time, I am also a crazy person though.

i also have a final from 130-318 on thursday, so maybe we could do a friday thing?

I work from noon to 4 Thursday and 6 to 10am Friday. Other than that I've got absolutely nothing to do but sit around and watch tv so I'm up for whatever.

Edited by Harb67