creep dude in the conference room...

OsuMj

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be funny if the guy in the dark room was freaking out about the lady in the lab covering windows with Toilet paper....

That's what I figured was happening... I was probably just as weird. I asked around today and apparently others have seen janitors napping in the conference room.

Ok' date=' I have a bit of a problem. First thing I could think when I read the first couple of pages was..."Damn, this dude is a fucking pussy." I was enlightened to the fact that MJ is a girl thanks to Yota's post. Then I was like, "Oh, well that makes more sense."

My question... Does thinking that MJ is right to be afraid now that she's a girl instead of a dude make me a sexist??

And MJ, maybe you should consider self-defense classes... Glad it was nothing but it could have very easily been something.[/quote']

We all have profiles; check'em.;)

Funny. Be nice ;)

I know... I'm just kidding... lol. I once told my nearly 200lb friend that I was certain I could give him a piggy back ride, because I had been able to carry someone who was 175lbs, and 25lbs just isn't that much more. After nearly 20 mins of convincing, he jumped on my back and we both made very good friends with the pavement. I just think I'm waaaay tougher than i am. :D

Eh, I think anybody would be creeped out thinking that they are alone in a building in the middle of the night and unexpectedly seeing a hand in a room connected to someone who was half cloaked in darkness.:halloweentortghost:

yeah... I think anyone would be creeped out, but not everyone would admit it...

I know... I'm just kidding... lol. I once told my nearly 200lb friend that I was certain I could give him a piggy back ride, because I had been able to carry someone who was 175lbs, and 25lbs just isn't that much more. After nearly 20 mins of convincing, he jumped on my back and we both made very good friends with the pavement. I just think I'm waaaay tougher than i am. :D

200 lbs is alot for a girl... Oh snap. Just kidding, I know youre a beast. I think you gave me a piggy back ride, if I remember correctly. Or maybe I just gave you one. :dunno: Jeez, stupid jager bombs :nono: