Top Gear on History tonight @ 10

Sparky

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to a Jalopnik article, it takes 3 episodes for the show to come into it's own.

Jalopnik also has a bunch of Top Gear ads on it, so take that how you will, but its a solid start so far. Way better than the first episode of Top Gear UK, though.

what sucks is, tanner has no personality. he is in jeremy's role, that person needs to be semi funny. he has the personality of a piece of cardboard.

This is what I was thinking as well, Tanner is going to kill the show, he has zero personallity and top gear is now just like all his other shows he has done with no heart. I'll keep watching the Uk crew on the BBC.

They took all the things that made the REAL Top Gear good...the awesome cars, the dry British wit, the simply amazing cinematography, the bizarre challenges, presenters with actual personalities...and applied the standard American-TV dumbing-down. They even somehow managed to make the Stig boring...and that's just WRONG.

Okay, I'll give them points for finding a Lamborghini tractor...there aren't many of those in the States.