BF laptop deal: $299 dual core laptop

JaSSon

Does the old one have to work?

edit nvm,

Qualifying laptop: To qualify for $100 recycling savings, trade-in laptop must have original Windows® XP, Windows Vista® or Windows 7 operating system as indicated by the original certificate of authenticity label, working AC adapter and undamaged screen. Laptop must also power on and boot up to operating system at time of trade-in.

Mine boots into windows, but the fans don't work so it overheats and locks up after ten minutes of usage lol.. so technically it qualifies

So for the most part, you have to trade in a laptop you could likely sell for ~75-100 minimum on E-bay, making this really at $399+ deal. For a small-screened AMD no less.

This is a better deal IMO:

http://www.officemax.com/catalog/sku.jsp?productId=prod3290020

Regardless, both have shared-memory graphics cards = the suck. And what you find a couple years down the road is you can add enough memory to get by, deal with a processor that is a little slow, but can't do shit about an integrated shared memory video card that won't let you run some new, but pretty straight forward, software your laptop could otherwise run. One of the reasons I am replacing my wife's laptop.