internet/cable bundle prices

BrianZ06

who do you have and what do you pay, just curious for the dublin area. My mom wants to get a laptop and get on the internet. In marysville where I live I can not do a bundle package deal. I have to have a dish for cable and verizon is my internet provider.

I can beat that package w/ a better price. PM me with exactly what she is looking for, and I will put a package together for her tomorrow that will meet her exact needs.

Sounds good to me. I will talk to her tonight to see what she is interested in.

I think she is getting ripped right now with time warner at 94.55 just for the standard cable package. Her bill previously was 87.15. Two TV's. I guess they have a basic,standard and a premium package deal. Also what is this 7.99 charge a month for a HD converter ?????

I have Time Warner (only provider in my area except dish)

1 HD-DVR RR Turbo and standard cable to the rest of the TV's, I think it's right around 90 a month.... I'd LOVE to get rid of time warner but cable plus internet isn't reliable and requires a 2 year contract for dish

"who is your daddy, and what does he do"

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Film/Pix/pictures/2009/5/21/1242913490240/Arnold-Schwarzenegger-in--001.jpg

weve got ATT uverse here. the 3mb is slow. the tv is awesome. not sure on pricing though.

i couldn't get att at my apt because the previous tenants have an outstanding bill and for some reason, att has some stupid policy that won't let you get cable until the bill for this address is paid...we tried for 3 days, hours on the phone to get it to work...even had our landlord talk to them and say they no longer lived here, etc etc....fucking stupid

i couldn't get att at my apt because the previous tenants have an outstanding bill and for some reason, att has some stupid policy that won't let you get cable until the bill for this address is paid...we tried for 3 days, hours on the phone to get it to work...even had our landlord talk to them and say they no longer lived here, etc etc....fucking stupid

You should be able to fax in a copy of your lease. They do this because of kids on campus that just switch it around to everyones name in the house and never pay.

I think she is getting ripped right now with time warner at 94.55 just for the standard cable package. Her bill previously was 87.15. Two TV's. I guess they have a basic,standard and a premium package deal. Also what is this 7.99 charge a month for a HD converter ?????

She is getting waxed. Call up and tell them you can get cable and internet from wow for less then that and see what they can do. Or just switch to WOW

HD converter is a High Def cable box.

You should be able to fax in a copy of your lease. They do this because of kids on campus that just switch it around to everyones name in the house and never pay.

She is getting waxed. Call up and tell them you can get cable and internet from wow for less then that and see what they can do. Or just switch to WOW

HD converter is a High Def cable box.

we tried everything and they couldn't do it...my fiance would spend hours on the phone with them (he talked to supervisors, too) and nothing worked...like i said, our landlord even spoke to them and we did fax a copy of the lease to them

with poor customer service like that, we decided it wasn't worth dealing with them for anything again

we have tw now because wow doesn't service our address