ROOFER!!!!

zeitgeist57

I need a good roofer to do some roof repair before winter kicks in. Apparently Able Roofing f**ked up a reshingle a few years back (before I bought the house, but I am very close family friends with the former owners that gave me the old receipt) and Ray Lawrence at Able has been giving me the run-around for a few weeks now...

I basically need to have a section redone with new shingles, and PROPER flashing/caulk to keep it from leaking inside a back wall.

Contacts for quotes/immediate work appreciated. Thanks, CR! :)

the guy who helped me remodel my kitchen is a roofer...you can text him (something with his phone he cant get calls) 614.353.2975...his name is Andy and tell him Evan sent you...ill shoot him a text to let him know if he gets a random text, i gave out his ##

Hey Clay,

We contacted several places.

I use Angie's List.

We really liked Ohio Exteriors and went with them. They are one of the best on the list.

We met with the owner James Green, I recommend working with him directly.

Tell him Mike Spohn sent you! :)

(614) 239-7663 is the main line

his cell is 614-204-3432

J Shetler Construction

Josiah Shetler

Cell 330-464-2622.

They did my roof last year and beat the next closest estimate by $2000. I got their name from a friend who builds upper-scale homes and uses this company on their projects. I am told there has never been a need to warranty any roofing work on any of the new homes.