FS: 2008 Evo X GSR

EvoXbmx

I am buying a house and life would be a lot easier if I did not have a 500/month car payment:) This car is in showroom condition. It is sitting in my garage under a dust cover and is freshly waxed. Brand spanking new GY tires on stock wheels, both of which have less than 1k miles on them. I love this car so much. I do not need to sell it, so I am firm on my price. It has 20k miles on the dot and should still be under manufacturer warranty until July 2011. No nav, just rockford stereo with sub and sirius radio. Bone stock. Never been wrecked or painted. 2nd owner

Asking $24,500. Thats less than what I owe right now and a very reasonable price. Make it $25,000 and you'll get a full catless 3in exhaust and COBB Access Port!!

This car has NEVER EVER been driven in snow/salt and is in stunning shape. Comes with car cover and many little extras like spare MAF, plugs, MOMO shift boot and knob, nicer park brake lever.....

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e346/billycoyote/evox.jpg

Picture is before stock wheels were re-installed.

Edited by EvoXbmx

Deal BUMP!! Make it $25,000 and you will get a full catless 3in exhaust and a COBB Access port!!! Instant 300+whp:) Exhaust is Megan, I believe. Sounds f-ing sweet though

this exhaust is very nice. its not loud at all or anything sounds really good on the car

Has the ecu been flashed at all? I'm looking for a EvoX but i want on completely stock, with no more than a CBE on it.

It has an AP on it, I'm sure it has been flashed. But once the AP gets un married, it goes back to the stock map. But you might want a stage 1 flash on there cause the factory maps are horrible. And if anything goes wrong with the car, unmarry the AP and take back to the dealership.

And man, this color is growing on me too. Saw a few nicely moded Apexi Silver EvoXs on EvoM.

Has the ecu been flashed at all? I'm looking for a EvoX but i want on completely stock, with no more than a CBE on it.

He states that it is "bone stock"...... Damn nice ride. If I didn't own the MS3, we'd be talking deal.

He states that it is "bone stock"...... Damn nice ride. If I didn't own the MS3, we'd be talking deal.

Yea i really want a Evo. One thing holding me back is the deal going on right now on the Evo X SE's, I like the SST over the 5spd. Also the extra $1300 a year in insurance is a big pill to swallow. This is a nice car all the same.

Yea i really want a Evo. One thing holding me back is the deal going on right now on the Evo X SE's, I like the SST over the 5spd. Also the extra $1300 a year in insurance is a big pill to swallow. This is a nice car all the same.

really??? I mean look at the cars you have listed... Is 100 bucks a month all that is stopping you from picking up one of these cars??? hell I will pay you the 100 bucks a month if you let me drive it two weekends out of each month lol

really??? I mean look at the cars you have listed... Is 100 bucks a month all that is stopping you from picking up one of these cars??? hell I will pay you the 100 bucks a month if you let me drive it two weekends out of each month lol

Yea that 100 a month buys me a new set of race tires each year, pays for a whole season of AutoX & allows me to got mid ohio atleast once. What fun is the evo if i can't fully enjoy it.

Yea that 100 a month buys me a new set of race tires each year, pays for a whole season of AutoX & allows me to got mid ohio atleast once. What fun is the evo if i can't fully enjoy it.

Do you have a bad driving record or what? I don't pay 100 dollar a month on my STi with full coverage on it. Not even close to 100 dollars a month.

Sell MS3, Buy EvoX = Win!!!! EvoX >> MS3!!

Depends on how you look at it. I've not had a car payment in a long time and don't plan to.

MS3 = Paid in full since day one.

Title in hand > (Depreciation hit + Paying more to own an Evo anything)

Love the car though. Someone buy my MS3 for $24k and we'll wrap this up :)

Do you have a bad driving record or what? I don't pay 100 dollar a month on my STi with full coverage on it. Not even close to 100 dollars a month.

You can say that...:rolleyes: Nothing beyond minor speeding tickets. But i also don't keep a high deductible either(JIC.) Funny thing is i was looking a 2010 Camaro SS 6spd, it actually lowers my insurance. There has to be some funky monkey coming up with ins. rates some times.

Depends on how you look at it. I've not had a car payment in a long time and don't plan to.

MS3 = Paid in full since day one.

Title in hand > (Depreciation hit + Paying more to own an Evo anything)

Love the car though. Someone buy my MS3 for $24k and we'll wrap this up :)

I like that feeling too of not having a payment. Thats where i get caught because i know i want to get a STi/Evo but i don't want payments. At the same time i know my car will depreciate faster than they will so its better to do it sooner rather than later.