Need Someone To Split This With Me...

FormulaMatt

Please let me know if interested. Please be sure and serious. The only thing that will have me pending doing this or not is if my boat will fit. I'm not going to go get my boat though and try it out until I have someone else interested.

Let me know.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/off/2078653119.html

Thats a pretty good deal Matt. 24ft deep seems like you might be pushing it from tongue to drive unit.

I know when I had my boat in my great grandfathers garage I had to drop the stern drive to an inch off the ground to save some space. It wasn't necessary because there was still 8ft of room. But for work space it kept it out of the way.

Thats a pretty good deal Matt. 24ft deep seems like you might be pushing it from tongue to drive unit.

I know when I had my boat in my great grandfathers garage I had to drop the stern drive to an inch off the ground to save some space. It wasn't necessary because there was still 8ft of room. But for work space it kept it out of the way.

I will be VERY close if it works. I will definitely have to put the drive down. It was nice when I was at my old house, the garage was HUGE...for a house. I could get it in sideways, it made it by like 2 inches. It's nowhere close to fitting in my current house.

I really want it inside somewhere though. I hate it sitting out.