Fuckin POS Family Members...

HotCarl

they're the ones who touch a hot stove and instead of learning not to touch it again, they start screaming about how if someone else hadn't been cooking this never would've happened in the first place.

lol...sounds like my g/f...i had my poker set tin sitting on the bed last week...she set it down on the floor by the foot of the bed, and later was walking by and kicked it and stubbed her toe, then bitched at me for putting it there...when i pointed out i had set it on the bed and SHE was the one who put it on the floor, she then bitched that i shouldn't have gotten it out. HAHA!

he is and has always been much bigger, 6'2-6'3" 300-330lbs, he's been fighting people his whole life and wouldnt hesitate to throw down with his own faimly.

Taser, Handcuffs and pillowcase of ivory soap bars. I don't believe in fair fights with someone like that.

Taser, Handcuffs and pillowcase of ivory soap bars. I don't believe in fair fights with someone like that.

ha wow, hadnt thought of that. Honestly if it were to happen I'd want to beat him fair and square so he cant bitch and complain about it and i'd never have to hear about him "beating my ass" again.

I'm on of 14 brothers and sisters, and all of them are either in jail, on the streets, or fucked up and leech off of anyone they can.

wow, just when you think you have it bad.

im in the same boat as you with my sister. She can be an outright bitch. At one point i was waiting on a deal to go through for an LS1 car, but had told my sister that if i got the car, she could use my V6 car for drag racing (long story). The very next week, me and my girlfriend rode out to the nmra event at trails in her car cause she was racing my dads stang but needed her car to get home in later. Needless to say she ended up deciding she was taking the stang home with her and refused to pay my parents back the 40 bucks they had to pay to get her car in the gate. It resulted in a big fight between my parents, sister and her bf. My parents kept trying to play nice but either the bf would open his mouth or my sister would blame all of her problems on my mom.

lol...sounds like my g/f...i had my poker set tin sitting on the bed last week...she set it down on the floor by the foot of the bed, and later was walking by and kicked it and stubbed her toe, then bitched at me for putting it there...when i pointed out i had set it on the bed and SHE was the one who put it on the floor, she then bitched that i shouldn't have gotten it out. HAHA!

Says alot about the retarded gfs you date. I'm sure she's a looker too...

http://i46.tinypic.com/20qantj.gif