My 6 month old is obsessed with this song

DaddyBuiltRacing

It doesn't matter if he hears it on the radio, my gf's cellphone (ringtone), the computer, or the TV. If he hears it, he stops what he is doing and looks to find it and then sits in a daze til its over lol. Started 2 months ago when he was crying, I put it on youtube and video popped up, he quit crying. So since then that was my way of calming his little ass down, so far its worked. He only does this, to this paticular song. Several people have tried arguing that its the video or its the music, but its not lol, its just this song

click the image for video!

The Song: Linkin Parks "waiting for the end"

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/alittlelessordinary/th_101_0906.jpg

My 9 month old nephew gets a pouty lip then starts to cry when anyone sings "head, shoulders, knees, and toes"...no other song, and it doesnt matter who sings it...you can hum it or say the words and hes fine, but sing it and he crys. Its funny as hell...my sister thinks its because its on his "your baby can read" dvd

It doesn't matter if he hears it on the radio, my gf's cellphone (ringtone), the computer, or the TV. If he hears it, he stops what he is doing and looks to find it and then sits in a daze til its over lol. Started 2 months ago when he was crying, I put it on youtube and video popped up, he quit crying. So since then that was my way of calming his little ass down, so far its worked. He only does this, to this paticular song. Several people have tried arguing that its the video or its the music, but its not lol, its just this song

click the image for video!

The Song: Linkin Parks "waiting for the end"

I'm contacting CPS. It's obviously causing brain damage. ;)

get him some baby Einstein dvds he will eat that stuff up.

I thought I heard those things were a bit bogus? Not sure if my memory serves me correct, though.