mpg

88lx5oh

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh got a question though.. recommended oil is 5w 30

is this common on turbo cars, a little heavier oil.. most 4cyl cars i know run 5w 20

what would be the best weight oil to run in this thing.. cause im about to switch to synthetic here soon

In all honestly nowadays, so long as the car hasn't had a retune/ remap the in dash displays are usually accurate to within 1% or so.

What cars are you talking about? Mazda3/Speed trip computers are way off. Mine is always conservative ~3 or so mpg. I once got 37.x mpg and the trip said 33.x average.

I had to fill up every 150 miles.

That would get extremely annoying after a few times.

I like the idea of a car I'm driving a lot getting good MPG, for the environment, future sustainability, for my pocket, but my #1 care might be how often I have to fill up.

That would get extremely annoying after a few times.

I like the idea of a car I'm driving a lot getting good MPG, for the environment, future sustainability, for my pocket, but my #1 care might be how often I have to fill up.

in my civic i had to fill up twice a week driving just to and from work..

now i can drive my usual 5 days a week to work and i still have like a 1/4 of a tank left

love it!

in my civic i had to fill up twice a week driving just to and from work..

now i can drive my usual 5 days a week to work and i still have like a 1/4 of a tank left

love it!

Funny enough in the Audi when I lived a little closer to work, in the summer, if I only drove to work could make it the whole week. But the Sunfire will never do that now even though the MPG is much better, much smaller gas tank. I also live a little further from work which doesn't help. I would love to be able to regularly get to work for the week without filling up. A little extra for random short trips would be icing on the cake. That's really much more of an issue with how far I live from work than miles per tank. :o