Looking to buy..

Danielle

I'm trying to find my brother a mosin nagant for Christmas. We shot one down in West Virgina over the summer, and he loved it... But I can't seem to find them now? Any ideas on where I could go to buy one would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)

I dont know which one we shot down in WV... I'd have to hold it to know for sure, lol.

It was fun as hell to shoot though, and very accurate. And when Zombies attack, one more gun to help fight them off... hahahaa jk... maybe.

I dont know which one we shot down in WV... I'd have to hold it to know for sure, lol.

It was fun as hell to shoot though, and very accurate. And when Zombies attack, one more gun to help fight them off... hahahaa jk... maybe.

How long was the rifle you guys shot?

KillJoy

Finn M.39 or M.28 are still a Mosin-Nagant...and ARE accurate as fuck. Simo Hayha thinks so, at any rate...:bangbang:

If they're in good conditon, which most are not. The vast majority of MNs are lucky to hit a milkjug @ 100yd. Though I'm not denying that there are a few out there that can actually hit what they're aiming for.