Let's see the custom painted bikes

smashweights

While it's granted that all bikes are cool to look at, it gets pretty old scrolling through the same stock paint job bikes that, visually anyway, really only vary in what exhaust can they have. I wanna see some badass custom paint jobs! I've always wanted to really get something sick done and I like that the 08 and 09 CBRs have started to do some cool graphic work. Anyone done something similar?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you selling that bike?..assumption after seeing the paper in the windscreen

Everything is for sale. It's only how much you are willing to pay for it...

No, I just simply listed what it would take to bring a stock GSXR1000 to the state my bike is in now. It would be well over $20k and really, the Yosh Kit parts are somewhat priceless or tough to even get your hands on so, the real price is a guess...

But, it's not for sale...

thats a "do not touch my fucking bike, or ur dick will be forced into a meat grinder" paper as his moped is currently sitting at the pony.

Nah, you can touch it, sit on it... Whatever. It's the dick heads that try and take shit off it that pisses me off. Someone seriously tried to peel off the chrome OEM Suzuki "S" on one side of the tank...

If anyone treats her badly, though and they show up at one of the STT events, I cannot be held responsible when it tries to kill that person... :D:D

Nah, you can touch it, sit on it... Whatever. It's the dick heads that try and take shit off it that pisses me off. Someone seriously tried to peel off the chrome OEM Suzuki "S" on one side of the tank...

If anyone treats her badly, though and they show up at one of the STT events, I cannot be held responsible when it tries to kill that person... :D:D

shyt i was going to try and do a wheelie on it lol j/k

Everything is for sale. It's only how much you are willing to pay for it...

No, I just simply listed what it would take to bring a stock GSXR1000 to the state my bike is in now. It would be well over $20k and really, the Yosh Kit parts are somewhat priceless or tough to even get your hands on so, the real price is a guess...

But, it's not for sale...

so when i go and hop on and i scratch it all to hell with my brace we are still cool right? ;)

From the sounds of it... you'd still be cool with Lizard, but he's not responsible for the actions the bike takes out on you.

It's like Christine, but in two wheel form.

Kinda Kujo and Christine the way it was acting at Mid-Ohio in October. I have to pet it real nice like and tell it is pretty and everyone likes her. Otherwise, it sneaks out and hunts small children and eats them while they are sleeping.

Horrible story, I know, but she can be mean at times...