Planning trip to Florida, need some help

DaddyBuiltRacing

after 12 drive down trips to Florida,ya never have enough time to do everything planned.

you never said what your interests are.

I go down for major car events,amusement parks,flea markets,country bars,and the weather.

Busch Gardens pricey for having only 4 major coasters,Kumba,Montu,Gwazi,& Shiekra.

Universal Islands of Adventure has only 2 major coasters,Hulk & Dragon Challenge,but the park visuals of Marvel characters is great. Was there 4 weeks ago.

Daytona/Daytona Beach,not much happening except during events. The Daytona track has tours(for a fee).

Not much going on in Orlando except for the theme parks,Disney,Universal,& Sea World.

Flea markets all around.

Kissimmee 'Old Town'-interesting shopping area with cruise-ins on friday & saturday nite.

Walt's sounds good. I'm visiting with inlaws in Winterhaven,then heading down towards Miami to visit some friends. Whats some more seafood restaurants that everyone has been to along the coast for me and the original poster check out. I like the little hole in the wall type. Crab cakes,Clams,Shrimp Im getting hungry here. Seafood buffet would be the ultimate. It's been so long I don't remember but I stopped at a great seafood buffet but cant remember the name.