First date restaurants?

SRTurbo04

I'd just go to some generic chain resturant, or BW3s, or QS&L, and if she don't like it fuck her.

This. First dates should be pretty casual anyway. It's suppose to be about getting to know someone, not how much money you can spend. I'm back in the dating scene and I'll be damned if I'm buying dinner for someone I don't even fucking know or know if we'll even have a second date.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard the owner rolls in tight cars. I work with a guy whoe was rolling with a bunch of them around columbus a year or two ago and they all ate for free and rode in nasty cars in such ha ha.

What else does he own?

Tyfoon, Shoku, and Black Olive. Never had food at Black Olive but the others are good. Halloween last year I guess he was having a private party at Tyfoon that not enough people showed up at, so my friends and I got waved in for free; free booze all night, free sushi all night.

Their pizza is awesome.

yea it is mmm

man I haven't been to planks in like ten years.. had my first flaming dr. pepper there, or something that you catch on fire before drinking.

havent been there in years forgot how cool it is

fuckers, stop telling people about Milanos. That's my spot lol.

:finger: oooo so your saying i can meet mr lance if i go to milanos huh?

i live right around the corner from that place an have NEVER been in there ughh need to try it

:finger: oooo so your saying i can meet mr lance if i go to milanos huh?

i live right around the corner from that place an have NEVER been in there ughh need to try it

We go there probably 3 times per month. It's my favorite restaurant in the city

fuckers, stop telling people about Milanos. That's my spot lol.

Wife and I typically go there for just about any special ocassion... although it used to be easier to go there when we lived around the corner... now out in bum fuck egypt we don't get there as much :-(