Anyone in the Polaris area want to help me

justinwebb

So I was removing my pcv valve and part of the rubber grommets broke off inside the intake manifold and I have no idea how to get it out. It's a 91 olds cutlass ciera v6 it's in my garage and it's heated and I have tools just need some help. I will pay for time and travel just call my cell 614-893-3444

Is it reachable at all? Could you apply some crazy glue to the end of a hanger, per se, and grab it out? Otherwise, you may have to pull that intake, I guess. Hard to say without seeing it myself. If you're not comfortable with whatever size it is being burnt up, (I wouldn't. It'd drive me crazy.), then you'll just have to figure out a way. Good luck.

rubber in the intake? if its a small piece just let it go, if/when it makes its way into a cylinder it will melt and turn to ash and go out the exhaust.

meh, id let it go. honestly, itll burn up.

thats pretty small, i would also let it go.

Got it, AJ agrees with himself.

Did it break off on the top elbow into the large log part of the manifold or the lower part of the pcv into the lower part of the manifold? If it is the upper part I would let it go or try to fish it out maybe LONG pliers thru the throttle body? If it is the lower, it went into the valley on top of the block into the oil system...time to pull the manifold.