Intro - Dennis Mertzanis

greekdrifter

You ladies would shit before you got anywhere near 45 degrees of angle on a straight like this.

Epic video response lol, intense just watching it. Lots of shit talking going on in here, hell I don't have the balls to practice at CMS with the walls there, I worry enough autocrossing there. Let alone that shit, hence why I watch.

-Crossle

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My son always does the finger thing in his pics. I dont get it. Tell us something about you new guy.

most douche bags to that... haha

I appreciate the questions first. Its easy to flame when you are hiding behind a computer.

I will flame you in person. im just as much of an asshole on here as i am in person..... just saying.

DRIFT ON DRIFT QUEEN!!!!!!!!!

disclosure: nice car

hey dennis ! welcome!! Everyone can say what they want but I know Dennis and He is a hell of a driver and will help anyone out at the track with his knowledge . If you don't like drifting then don't like it , But you have to give credit to skill and he is not some dumb kid in a parking lot he is on a pro level.

Those that know him know what I'm saying. Oh well I'm drag and rally but I'll rep him +1 any day. Again welcome Dennis and your weathering the bashing great;)

Assume Noob flaming :bangbang:

Welcome

I commend you on having the passion and work ethic to make a national race series. I saw a drifting exibition at the LSX holley fest in bowling green this fall and have to admit I was very impressed. I think it would be a riot but drag racing takes up all my time.

Welcome and I'm sorry for the negative responses from the internet tough guys. They see things their way and no one elses. I love drifting and all types of racing for that matter. They are all different forms of automotive art. And your right most ofthese tools won't say shot to your face. Trust me on that, AJ is quiet kid, Brian is a funny black man :), Paul is a twitching retard( tho I love ya bud), o could go on about all of them. Lol. The point is this guys loves cars and racing.how can anyone hate on thAt?

Welcome and I'm sorry for the negative responses from the internet tough guys. They see things their way and no one elses. I love drifting and all types of racing for that matter. They are all different forms of automotive art. And your right most ofthese tools won't say shot to your face. Trust me on that, AJ is quiet kid, Brian is a funny black man :), Paul is a twitching retard( tho I love ya bud), o could go on about all of them. Lol. The point is this guys loves cars and racing.how can anyone hate on thAt?

Hi, I'm the funny black man :bangbang: (I just realized the black smiley is holding guns... thats racist!)

But seriously, I havnt met anyone on this forum yet that I dont like. There were a couple that I thought would have me smashing beer bottles across their heads but in the end they were all pretty cool.