where would I look for this part of my helmet??

cbrjess0815

I need to buy another side cover for my helmet. i've tried doing a little research but everywhere i look they say i have to buy both sides and they are like 60 bucks.. is there another option or should i just take that cuz the guy said that there is only one set left in the country through his supplier

here's pics for clarification

good side:

0310091629a.jpg

bad side:

0310091629.jpg

I believe if you want them to match the helmet you have to order a pair - unless you can find someone with that helmet and steal one from them.

Drew or Lizard might know better than me. Its been a couple of years since my Suomy deal.

:lol: its soo funny that you say that because actually dreamed last night that I stole one from some random person. Thats what reminded me to look for it today!! I guess I will probably just end up ordering the set

and im not calling italy. My boss might be mad if i called suomy directly LOL...
Jees-

PM me and I will get you a set or get you in contact with the guy you need to talk to. The US head of Suomy is a great friend of mine...

I didn't mean call Italy, I'm sure as the almighty lizard points out there is a US rep.

:lol: its soo funny that you say that because actually dreamed last night that I stole one from some random person. Thats what reminded me to look for it today!! I guess I will probably just end up ordering the set

I can't believe that even in a dream you could find someone with that ugly ass helmet to steal parts from :D

Jees-

PM me and I will get you a set or get you in contact with the guy you need to talk to. The US head of Suomy is a great friend of mine...

Is Donny still with Suomy? I thought I remembered him leaving there??

actually i have been at the track and seen 2 guys with the same helmet.. I love it its sparkly(literally has sparkles) and flowery and multiple colors and the comfort factor is AMAZING

but then again i have a vagina.. soooooo LOL

The flowers on it are incorporated into my half sleeeve as well :D

<3

I can't believe that even in a dream you could find someone with that ugly ass helmet to steal parts from :D

Is Donny still with Suomy? I thought I remembered him leaving there??

He left and went to Leo Vince for a short time. Came back, got screwed by Rick and then was asked to take over direct from Italy. He runs his head off promoting the brand and is still the best helmet guy in the biz.

He left and went to Leo Vince for a short time. Came back, got screwed by Rick and then was asked to take over direct from Italy. He runs his head off promoting the brand and is still the best helmet guy in the biz.

Donny's a good dude for sure. He hooked me (a nobody) up big after the Indy Show in 2004. I really like the Suomy helmets that I have. Comfy, light, great quality.

Donny's a good dude for sure. He hooked me (a nobody) up big after the Indy Show in 2004. I really like the Suomy helmets that I have. Comfy, light, great quality.

give him my number cuz i also love my suomy and will take as many as he wants to give m. ill advertise like no other!