Opinion: Value of my STi

SpaceGhost

Just want to see what people think my car was worth, 90k miles on an 05. Every option available for that year including STi short throw, boost gauge, and homelink autodimming compass mirror. Throw some numbers at me, be honest, no hurt feelings will be had, what you would pay for the car if you wanted it and it wasn't crashed. I want to see if the Insurance Company is being fair. Please don't ask what they want to give me, I know the figure, they have already given me a second offer, I rejected the first, I want an unbiased opinion. Thanks in advance for your time. Can we please keep this serious? Edited by Benjamin

Just want to see what people think my car was worth, 90k miles on an 05. Every option available for that year including STi short throw, boost gauge, and homelink autodimming compass mirror. Throw some numbers at me, be honest, no hurt feelings will be had, what you would pay for the car if you wanted it and it wasn't crashed. I want to see if the Insurance Company is being fair. Please don't ask what they want to give me, I know the figure they have already given me a second offer, I rejected the first, I want an unbiased opinion. Thanks in advance for your time. Can we please keep this serious?

Free to hot women like me! K, deal!

15k. Looking on Autotrader, yours was in the high end for mileage for 05 STI's. Looking at asking prices for models with far fewer miles, I'd say 15k tops if the car was in pretty good condition. You can fine too many other ones with half the miles asking 16.5-19k (and knowing you can likely knock 1k+ or more off the asking price on a number of them).

I'd say 17k, but wouldn't take anything lower than 19k from the insurance company. I mean if I were to buy one from the dealership same condition same milage, invest all the money into the parts/AP/Protune. It would run me about 19k, which is the cost of replacing the car. Which is what the insurance company is suppose to give you.