Just finished putting presents under the tree.

SpaceGhost

arent your kids all old enough to know better, or do you still have little ones?

My kids are 15, 11, and 9. My youngest hasnt thought enough about it. My oldest knows but never really brings it up, and my middle one kinda knows but still isnt 100% sure. Even though he tries to call our bluff about it, I think theres a very, very small part of him that still wants to believe. If it wasnt for the older one, I could have strung him along another year. We do a decent job of countering his accusations.

Our kids are finally in bed!

We celebrate twice. Christmas Eve is when all the relatives, cousins, etc...come over and we have our celebratory dinner feast, open their gifts and all that.

Wife and I pigged out, drank way to much wine and spirits and are now finishing up wrapping our gifts for the kids.

Can't wait until morning!

Merry Christmas all!

We alreay did 2 christmas' with various parts of the family. Tomorrow we do ours at the house, then to the in laws at 9:30 am, back home, and then to my parents around 2pm. Back home and then to the movies later in the evening. I wish the kids would fall asleep. Merry Christmas and/or happy Holidays everyone.

This has been the first xmas I've been all alone.....I put up a shit load of lights....and I'm drinking a shitload of alcohol......It's like I'm trying to force myself into having fun when I'm really just lonely. MORE ALCOHOL!!!!!

Spend some money and get a couple "ladies" to keep you company :p

I hate and heart you. No Nomo.

:lol: Merry Christmas sir. Its always good to see your kids face light up making all the hard work worth every minute. I was up all night playing santa. Now that I've got a nap in I have quickly turned from Saint Nick into a trash man.... gotta love it.

Now that I've got a nap in I have quickly turned from Saint Nick into a trash man.... gotta love it.

here too. I've never seen kids carpet so many square feet of carpet with wrapping paper like this. I think the dogs are going to be shitting Santa Paper for weeks :D