may not be work safe...i'd watch tennis for this

DaddyBuiltRacing

She should've kept the tits

Advice for every woman on the planet.

lol I really hadn't noticed that she's really not all that attractive until viewing the "after" photos. Should I be disappointed in myself?

Its not an optical illusion. She is actually uglier. In fact all women get uglier the smaller their tits become. Its a scientific fact, due to the androginoidhymiedmymojo gene.

Tits are like carbon sinks for ugly. They store the spare ugly in a woman's body away from the surface and light of day. Its also a commutative property, due to hormones and other juices. But, when you cut the tits, the ugly seeps out.

...they become better looking to gay men though...

On another note - the next time you see a chick in a DD or DDD, shake her hand and thank her for making 3 women prettier.

Advice for every woman on the planet.

Its not an optical illusion. She is actually uglier. In fact all women get uglier the smaller their tits become. Its a scientific fact, due to the androginoidhymiedmymojo gene.

Tits are like carbon sinks for ugly. They store the spare ugly in a woman's body away from the surface and light of day. Its also a commutative property, due to hormones and other juices. But, when you cut the tits, the ugly seeps out.

...they become better looking to gay men though...

On another note - the next time you see a chick in a DD or DDD, shake her hand and thank her for making 3 women prettier.

Especially if her two ugly friends are standing just behind her sideboob. :D

lol I really hadn't noticed that she's really not all that attractive until viewing the "after" photos. Should I be disappointed in myself?

It's funny how that works, when she had tits I thought the same thing HOT and I want to hit it and now all I want to do is close the window.