List of Must Modify Cars?

hpfiend

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good thing sentance structur, spelling and any other bs on a fourm dont build race cars.

cause if they did id be just as stupid as the rest of the site when it comes to building cars.

thank god i got my head on straight, build cars not sentences!!!!. yep seems to be working.

good thing sentance structur, spelling and any other bs on a fourm dont build race cars.

cause if they did id be just as stupid as the rest of the site when it comes to building cars.

thank god i got my head on straight, build cars not sentences!!!!. yep seems to be working.

I like your s10

yea i know cause its so easy for everyone else to make a 8 sec truck in their garage without outside help. just imagine what i could do if i wanted to waste money or had sponsors for a car. proably skip a 7 sec car and go straight to 6s. in my own garage!

Well you don't have sponsors and no one helps you cause you have no friends..... Or they can't understand you if you talk half as bad as you type.

Intirwebz, surius Bizned

this thread is about building a car on a cheap budget that is fun able to b street driven and fast as crap. and if anyone one person on this site knows how to do it then that would be me??? correct.!!

I don't think anyone would disagree that you certainly stand alone in many categories...

the biggest diff between me and most is i know the value of a dollar. i dont feel the need to buy very expensive vehicles to show my worth. my worth is the fact that all my friends come to me for advice on their builds wich i give for free cause i dont want them to make the same mistakes as me when upgrading a vehicle. my wife and kids love me wich is worth more to me than any car of any value. if i tell someone something about their car its in a effort to save them some of the hassel ive went through. u learn a lot when u build your own chassis, then ur own trans good for 1500 tq, ur own 9" rear ends, your own enignes and what u need them to do, also do all your own tunning and driving. u know 18 yrs and the same vehicle has taught me anything is new dosent mean fast, or reliable, or fun. just means a payment that could be better spend on something that is. not that im agianst payments, im paying on the tahoe and camaro. but they are both 2001s again dont need fancy need function. wich they do great. if i was a millionare id be the one with the fast cars and a big bank accound cause id still live in a 140,000 house with about a 10 car garage,( got to splurge somewhere) - shop. yea i would want to build people fast cars for not a lot of money if they have my same outlook on money. if not they can go pay a extra 100,000 and get their parts from a namebrand. my underwear say haynes not calvin klein and i intend on keeping it that way.,!!!!!!!!

\

so in conclusion. if u value your money and want to go fast with the fewest amout of mistakes. maybe i can help. if you wana blow 10,000 on a custom block to hold 700 hp then go ahead i wont stop you.

i know what some of these builds cost on the site and its crazy to think about all the money wasted. and its not the key for a 350 but it is cheaper than building any honda or mitsu to make a honest 800 hp.

I can understand this. I was not aware the op was wanting an extreamly high hp car that can only go straight. I was thinking he wanted an all around fun car to modd and turn reasonable times in if he decided to go to the track for cheap. That is why I suggested the 4g63 cars. I mean all you need is a boost controller to crank up the psi and some fairly sticky tires to help the awd and you will be running low 13's prob 12's with an decently overworked turbo. That would cost you not much money at all.

I can understand this. I was not aware the op was wanting an extreamly high hp car that can only go straight. I was thinking he wanted an all around fun car to modd and turn reasonable times in if he decided to go to the track for cheap. That is why I suggested the 4g63 cars. I mean all you need is a boost controller to crank up the psi and some fairly sticky tires to help the awd and you will be running low 13's prob 12's with an decently overworked turbo. That would cost you not much money at all.

4g63 & Hanes underwear = UNSTOPPPABLE.