2011 Season Upgrades

wagner

I need new tires for my Enkeis before too long. If funds permit, would like to finish up the suspension with beefier sway bars, upgraded endlinks and replace all the suspension bushings. Maybe throw in a few GT Spec bracing pieces as well.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need new tires for my Enkeis before too long. If funds permit, would like to finish up the suspension with beefier sway bars, upgraded endlinks and replace all the suspension bushings. Maybe throw in a few GT Spec bracing pieces as well.

What options do we even have for bushings, other than OEM replacements?

What options do we even have for bushings, other than OEM replacements?

It's been so long since I've looked. I just know I have a bad clunk coming from the rear suspension and with six years of salt, they'll need replacing sooner than later.

Bought the heads from one of the Ohio Boys car. Ordering a 88mm precision turbo that is legal for the X275 radial class. Will be going to Milan for that program. Not near as much as I have done the last couple of years.

So what your really saying is that we will be going down south to some N/T nationals and taking money from every other camp?

Son your gonna suck your own bumper through that fucker.

BTW my new car will be LSX powered , Smile.

good luck ray i think the 88mm killed the class. gona be hard to get the power needed to run 7.70s on a consistant basis. the 94 mm should have stayed in my opinion.

The 94 was never legal in X275.

This new precision promod 88 is the biggest turbo the class has ever allowed.

The class is run on the 1/8 so not sure were you get the 7.70's

These are the John Sears rules

Guest 614Streets
The 94 was never legal in X275.

This new precision promod 88 is the biggest turbo the class has ever allowed.

The class is run on the 1/8 so not sure were you get the 7.70's

These are the John Sears rules

Meth is a dangerous drug.

sweet im gona race the truck in x275 for 2011. gona swap axels and go back to leafs with cal tracks. awsome cant wait.

oh wait then i woke up . guess ill stick with the same plan hope to god i make a race in 2011. been working 7s and 6 days a week since new yrs. and still dont know if ill be stuck on a weekend shift. if i am gona have to look for new employment.!!!! yea 2011 fucken rocks so far.

sweet im gona race the truck in x275 for 2011. gona swap axels and go back to leafs with cal tracks. awsome cant wait.

oh wait then i woke up . guess ill stick with the same plan hope to god i make a race in 2011. been working 7s and 6 days a week since new yrs. and still dont know if ill be stuck on a weekend shift. if i am gona have to look for new employment.!!!! yea 2011 fucken rocks so far.

The schedule for the Renegade racing associations program is on the website. Why not try and schedule some vacation?

because with their new plans at work one days vacations uses 1.5 days of time. and i have 3 days left. u have to work 1 yr to get 1 week, 2 yrs gets 2 weeks. and now 2 weeks is only good for 1.5 weeks. so yea i have a reallly crapy job. would love to find a new one. for shure. i tried last yr to make evan one of the renegade races and it fell threw every damn time. it dont look good so far. on the plus side they will have a week day schedule where id get thurs fri sat sun, fri sat sun off for my schedule but i doubt ill end up on it. if i do then ill get to race whenever whereever and life will be sweet.

In the middle of a rebuild atm. A little better than stock and some new coolers for the tranny and p.s. Only looking for 4-450 eventually in this car and to be honest, I dont have to do anything for that engine wise. But let's be entirely honest and admit we all know we set a power goal and once reached, it quickly becomes "not enough". lol

That's pretty much going to suck up all my money for the season probably.

Oh and some new beefier offroad oriented tires for the RAV4. Don't laugh, you haven't seen what I've put it through. ;)