2011 Season Upgrades

wagner

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im putting a triple tree and a new Shinko on the Busa along with a few appearance mods. I will go 9.50 this year :)

Im also hoping to have the Trans Am back out this year even if it has a stock LS shortblock with my new turbo setup and ill boost it till it blows!

Edited by RUTAN TA

i'm selling my house and don't fell like putting it in storage. And im tired of wrenching on shit, i want to go out and be able to jump in a car and not worry if its going to make it somewhere.

I thought you were running a 7 bolt or something impervious to crankwalk or whatever DSM issues that typically arise?

I thought you were running a 7 bolt or something impervious to crankwalk or whatever DSM issues that typically arise?

its a fully built 6 bolt. i rebuilt it last winter. but the motor isnt the issue. its this pos clutch. FUCK quartermaster's! And with no a/c a super small radiator (so it gets hot), and it will never be right for me.

in the next year or 2 im building a reg. cab short bed 67-68 chevy with a ls2, and a 4l80e and im going to drive the shit out of it!

TA: Install the 6 pt roll bar, install ds loop, rewire it again, rear seat delete, get the spray working and possible start the turbo build.

Fiero: Get a new 6-speed tranny, find a cheap 5.3, 5.7 or 6.0 and start that project.

R1: get new tires and ride

HD: rebuild the front end, inner and outer tie rods, upper and lower ball joints, idlers and pittman arms, and align

Guest 614Streets

Already Purchased:

AFCO BNC D/A

Procharger F1R

On the buy list:

Stoud Net

CSU E85 Blow Through

Super Victor

1" Narrowed AUTOFABS

Dennys Driveshaft

On the Buy if list

434 Roller Shafiroff

ALL PROS

May add carpet , backseat and all the full interior pieces I have as well for 2011.

R1 got new sprockets and a Shenko Hookup

Camaro, well that one is kinda up in the air right now.

Vette, 106mm, Solid Roller setup, 25-3 cage, twin chutes, fire supression system, race seats, new center balanced crank and I beam rods, some paint work (hoping for ~2000rwhp)

Busa build (in progress)

Duramax -- prob just a tune

That should keep me busy for a minute or two.

in the next year or 2 im building a reg. cab short bed 67-68 chevy with a ls2, and a 4l80e and im going to drive the shit out of it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thats what im talking about.

S4 - Try to squeeze more ponies by getting a more aggressive tune...500whp on K04's??? Clutch will probably take a shit so I'll have to beef that up. Front bumper needs some attention.

LR3 - Windows need tinted, Replace halogen headlights with Xenons

GSXR - Good enough

s10 - changing feed line from the 2 a100s from -10 to -12. going up from the -8 ret to the -10. hoping to get more fuel to motor, drilling powervalve channels till i can get the tune to a consistant 7.3 7.4 on pump e85.

getting dart block machined so i can swap internals and be able finally to run more than 15lbs on the stock block. hoping to run arround 22-25lbs oh yea should be fun.

looking at water/meth kits on yellowbullett may add one of these.

my cert is only good to 8.50s and dont plan on ever adding a funny car cage so fun runs will be limited.

s10 blazer - swap from jegs junk rocker studs, snaped one within 50 miles of brand new. got some arps for it now. gona get a quick fuel e85 950. add the big shot nos kit jetted for ??? something in the 3 digit power level, gona get a 9" rear with my 3.70 gear, have the carrier gear now need the spool and have to get 35 spline axles, and either the et streets, et drags or drag radials in the basement. lol new stronger drive shaft, a trans brake for the th400 will be a hipsters since ive already installed one before.

and caltracks with reg monroe shocks or rancho off road shocks depending on how stiff it needs to be to hook. looking for mid 10s with it this yr. 2 10s ported box and either the kicker 750.1 amp or power k amp, also getting the memphis m7s doors and back with my rockford 400x4 amp. and alarm.

89 camaro - either will sit more or get parted out or sold to fund headers and exh for the 2001 camaro

2001 camaro - kooks long tubes, ofypipe, magnaflow exh, air lid, bellows and drive it may get the windows tinted.

97 yukon - a wash and wax, maybe a paint job. new rear leafs dont like the add a leafs from skyjacker they look bad. new rear shocks. and maybe some 15s and my kicker 750.1 amp.

2001 - tahoe will get 4 new little larger tires, maybe a 3" lift, the front bumper fixed, a wash and wax, proably my old 10s and infinity amp out of the yukon.

and me ill stay broke since i got way too many toys!!!!!

Just purchased my half shafts, axle stubs since I broke my drivers side half shaft toward the end of the year. New rocker panels (and need someone to paint them, looking for someone if your interested), aeroforce gauges with SCCSS gauge pod, cermaic brakes. Should be ready by April and can't wait to see if I get any more wheel hop out of this beast. Looking to try to get into the 11's?

Cage? Are you afraid of wrecking that gutted out 600hp soda can you drive?lol.. I want a track race in the fc come springtime linn...$20...

My car is FAR from gutted, let me know when you're ready to line out at the track.

Edited by Linn

4000 stall

racing seats

lighter carpet

battery relocation

rocker arms

port work

cam

springs

line lock

weld in bolted in suspension parts

harness

brake lines

Or I'm going to keep the exact same set up I've been running for 5 years. Who knows

Shouldn't you just stop being a pussy, leave hard as fuck and spray te guts out of her?

Evo: Ceramic coat the Turbo parts Drive it, clean it, drive it, clean it and Repeat then cover it for next winter all while maybe putting 2k miles on it.

E55 AMG: Install the $3k headers I just bought NO there is no typo. Mods are not cheap for it. buy a set of 16 inch wheels and mount ET Streets. Retune and make 600+ Wheel Tq in a 4 door MB with cooled seats :)

GSXR 1000: New clutch, New paint (gotta change the color for the season) and get a Shinko Hookup

GSR:Its my Beater. Take the winter tires off, mount powdercoated stock wheels, Wash it, Drive it.