Shipping a Car...

dsm_sleeper

i've used agape shipping twice---its a broker---they contract out other companies to ship. both times i had no issues. one time it was a guy with a 5th wheel style trailer on his dually truck. the other time it was a dealer-style carrier that held about 10 cars. cost me about $500 from cleveland to florida, and $550 from florida to wisconsin. cars are on an open trailer and will get dirty.

if you want something better, i had my cobra and GTO shipped from florida to wisconsin by 'horseless carriage'. fully enclosed, 'white glove' treatment. i was actually a bit embarassed to see my hick-mobiles loaded into a truck carrying a brand new 911, amg benz, and ferrari california. cost is double what the other company was, but if you want an enclosed trailer, they have nothing but good reviews. i looked at intercity lines, and a couple others, but they wouldn't go to where i needed to go in wisconsin.

Right now it's looking like from Dallas to Columbus.

I can email my nieghbor who has his own trucking company. Owns his own trucks and trailers. He would transport it in a fully covered trailer. Timing depends on when he is down there next. He goes there often though.