Like Deadmau5?

Sturg1647545502

blocked at work. I'll check it out at home as I'm a big fan of Deadmau5.

F.O.O.L have been called the production GODS of Sweden. No, it's not Black Metal,

but it is the kind of Electro that makes churches get fire insurance. Heavy, raw, and screaming,

yet built to move people on the dance floor, the vicious sounds of F.O.O.L (Fuck Our Ordinary Lives)

are louder and dirtier than the homeless guy who waits outside of your local liquor store.

Wow they are pretty good....

F.O.O.L. is definitely good stuff, but not quite like Deadmau5. This is closer to Electro House, however, Deadmau5 made his name from producing Progressive House. Anymore, Deadmau5 is producing just about everything, but his progressive sound remains pretty prevalent.

If you like that Electro House sound, check out the artists Electrixx, Dirtyloud, Felguk, and Porter Robinson just for starters :)

Since we're on the topic of electronic music here's my little contribution.

Above & Beyond has a live 2 hour broadcast every week that is then posted on iTunes as a podcast the next day. It's completely free and always a good listen. Search "TATW" (Trance Around The World) on iTunes and you'll find all the weekly episodes. Like anything the popular stuff gets repeated for a few weeks but there's always something fresh and new, I really enjoy their sound AND the last 30 min of the broadcast each week is a guest DJ set that's always worth a listen.

Best part is it's all free. I have purchased VERY little music in the last couple years since finding this podcast. It's always fresh and up to date.

Since we're on the topic of electronic music here's my little contribution.

Above & Beyond has a live 2 hour broadcast every week that is then posted on iTunes as a podcast the next day. It's completely free and always a good listen. Search "TATW" (Trance Around The World) on iTunes and you'll find all the weekly episodes. Like anything the popular stuff gets repeated for a few weeks but there's always something fresh and new, I really enjoy their sound AND the last 30 min of the broadcast each week is a guest DJ set that's always worth a listen.

Best part is it's all free. I have purchased VERY little music in the last couple years since finding this podcast. It's always fresh and up to date.

Trance Around the World is awesome! The first and usually the last song are amazing. The other one i like is Armin Van Buuren 1 hr special every week. Cant get the whole thing on itunes so you have to torrent it if you want the whole thing.