New Racing Movie

wagner

I love independent racing movies. I'm not into drag racing but I'll watch that. Best racing "movie" (documentary) I've seen lately is Love the Beast. I know it's been mentioned on here, if you haven't seen it, watch it.

I'll forgive them their choice in music since this isn't a FnF or NASCAR movie. Looks interesting.

Yeah I don't know about the choice in music. I hope the story pans out and this does not turn into a mess. I am a fan of old school car/racing movies from the 60's and 70's

Let me guess the plot. Dude A likes girl, Dude B is a race car driver who steals girl, Dude A steals gramp's dragster to get girl back, loses many races and gets drunk in his trailer, gramp's finds out and lectures Dude A but then tells him to go beat Dude B, Dude A wins race and gets girl back.

Two

Lane

Blacktop

/thread

Classic movie

Let me guess the plot. Dude A likes girl, Dude B is a race car driver who steals girl, Dude A steals gramp's dragster to get girl back, loses many races and gets drunk in his trailer, gramp's finds out and lectures Dude A but then tells him to go beat Dude B, Dude A wins race and gets girl back.

No...