WTB 350 block

Wheezle

i have the whole motor that came out of the blazer just rebuilt it and put about 500 miles on it before i went to the old nos motor with roller cam.

its a stock bore 010. i had the crank polished still stock bearings, rods are gm x rods and they are reconned, the pistons are speed pro hyper 12.5:1 motor is decked to a true 9.00 in. and i got the ported double hump heads that go with it. if your just looking for something that runs well and can support about 150 shot. it will work great. but if u need more ud proably be better off getting a dart sportsman block. i paid 1100 for mine. but all it needs is a final hone, if u run stock bore and can make a 383 with no block work. plus its priority main oiling. leaps and bounds better than my 8.90s stock block 010 block.

for a motor to be align honed, decked, bored and tq plate honed, w lifter bores honed, and splayed caps installed. its about 800-1000 normal. the dart block is well worth the extra couple hun. the motor i have is a 4 bolt motor

As the title says I'm in search of a 350 sbc block that was made before 1986. Let me know what you got.

I have one and the JE pistons to go in it $850,I even think I have a 350 steel crank $200 for the crank,let me know motor has been bored honed and ready to assemble,brass freeze plugs and cam bearing installed.