Nostradamus 2012

Comebackkid

Some how my buddies at work got on this subject. So when I got home I started researching him and found some very interesting points. I got to thinking and what if he's wrong and what if his not wrong.?

One of Notradamus's most famous predictions is the prediction of 9/11:

“In the year of the new century and nine months, From the sky will come a great King of Terror… The sky will burn at forty-five degrees. Fire approaches the great new city… In the city of York there will be a great collapse, two twin brothers torn apart by chaos while the fortress falls the great leader will succumb third big war will begin when the big city is burning.”

Although no date is provided, Nostradamus is still giving credit for the prediction because there is a remarkable resemblance of what occurred and his prediction.

The Nostradamus 2012 is worth studying more about as he is truly a wonder and continues to bring up huge debates on his quatrains. The 2012 Nostradamus as of lately, is receiving recognition for his prediction of the Antichrist. This conspiracy goes as so: Nostradamus predicts that the third Antichrist ( after Napoleon and Hitler ) will rise with name “Mabus.” That being said, if you take the last two letters from "Obama" and the first three of "Bush" and you get "Mabus.”

I have listed all the possible 2012 predictions with a brief description of what may occur for 2012 year. The 2012 predictions:

1.Nostradamus – While Nostradamus is very vague, he has predicted the end of the world through his past prophecy and drawings to be around the year 2000. The exact date is never given, but he indicates that the world will end through nuclear warfare or some other possible cause, by the means of “the heavens will catch on fire.” Some believe he is the most important prophet for the 2012 predictions

2.Web Bot- A computer program used to search through data and pull together important data that can predict future events. It was built for investors and since then has a built a remarkable record for the prediction of the future events.

3.The Bible – The Bible predicts that the world will come to an end when the Antichrist rises. Some believe the Antichrist is already among us and the countdown to the end of world has already begun. The Bible has been useful in the past and thus provides to be a possible reliable evidence.

4.The Antichrist – Nostradamus and the Bible predict the end of the world to occur when the Antichrist rises. There is great speculation around Obama being the Antichrist. The speculations hold that when his presidential term is just about done the world will come to an end, as mentioned in the Bible, “the 42 months of power and then....”

5.Mayans - Maya Calendar ends on 12/21/2012, symbolizing the end of a cycle and into a new one as earth enters the “cosmic womb.” Some believe that a transformation through other forms of life in our solar system will come to earth or earth will completely perish.

6.Polar Shift – Polar shift can cause increased weather patterns and potentially catastrophic climate change. The polar shift wouldn't cause earth itself to end, but rather an increased amount of damage dealt upon earth via earthquakes, hurricanes, volcanoes and so on.

7.Planet X – A new planet in our solar system that is suppose to collide with earth in 2012. The orbital pattern of the planet comes within very close proximity of earth and provides relatively strong evidence for the collision of earth. Though this evidence may seem conclusive, other calculations have been made to show that it will pass by earth.

8.Comets – Comets from Planet X as it approaches earth can enter earth's atmosphere and either reach earth or disintegrate upon entering the atmosphere.

9.Meteor – A large meteor can collide with earth causing everything on earth to become extinct. This is a very similar scenario to the extinction of Dinosaurs.

10.Nuclear Warfare – Everything will end through war and the destruction of atomic bombs. This theory is highly unlikely saying as someone needs to be alive to launch the last bomb thus proving at least some civilization will live.

11.The Alignment – Potentially earth can be lost in a black hole during the winter solstice in 2012. Since earth will be at the center of the Milky Way, where a black hole is located, some astrologers believe we will become lost within it. No one knows the actual outcome of this and it just seems to be another proposed theory of a 2012 predictions.

12.The I Ching – An ancient text used to predict random events. It was calculated out into a timeline and when doing so it mysteriously ends on the year 2012. Since it is based on sequence of events people are suspicious about how it could just end on that date.

13.Solar Storms – NASA has now confirmed that in the year 2012, the sun would have reached its peak of solar storms. It will be unlike anything earth has experienced.

14.Tibetan Monks – With the use of Remote Viewing, the monks are able to predict the future. The Tibetan Monks have declared doomsday to be in the year 2012 through nuclear warfare. They also declared that we will be saved by extraterrestrial life.

15.Depression – Some economists believe that a depression is to occur in 2012. This is unlikely saying that we should be recovering from this recession by then but yet again, we could go into one through nuclear warfare.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_baPSplXYBpk/S_Gfi7ig95I/AAAAAAAAA60/577Yniu0764/s1600/Signs_foil_hat-thumb-550x373-17996.jpg

This sums up any "end of days" bullshit.

I am more worried about the idea of those solar flares hitting. That shit happens it is going to get ugly.

Imagine all the soccer mom's can't use their GPS, smart phones, or look at gossip websites. They will turn into rabbid beats killing at will with no way to stop them. Like zombies crossed with vampires wearing Coach handbags.

This sums up any "end of days" bullshit.

I am more worried about the idea of those solar flares hitting. That shit happens it is going to get ugly.

Imagine all the soccer mom's can't use their GPS, smart phones, or look at gossip websites. They will turn into rabbid beats killing at will with no way to stop them. Like zombies crossed with vampires wearing Coach handbags.

I got enough stuff to take care of zombie soccer vampire moms.

I did a paper on Nostradamus in highschool and his "predictions" are not accurate. Here's why, they have been re-written several times and the language used back then had words with different meanings. The 9/11 one is about the biggest hoax of all, the original said nothing about 9/11, or twin brothers falling due to fire in the sky ect...its like a psychic, the shits worded to fit any situation.

As for the Mayan calender it is supposedly off 100 years, either behind or advanced. So it could've already ended and we just don't know it.

I watch all kinds of shit on "doomsday", the "experts" know about as much as me and you, when it comes to the world ending.

Do you know how many Mayan texts were destroyed by the Spaniards? Certainly there's a possibility that some continuation of their calendar was destroyed as well. Couple that with the fact that modern day Mayans have said this whole 2012 thing is hogwash, and I'm not the least bit worried. I've also heard that the whole 2012 thing simply marks the end of an "era" if you will, or the pass into another part of our galaxy. As our solar system rotates around the galaxy over the course of however many thousand years, they had different names for the era they were in in each part of the galaxy...if that makes sense. Like age of Aquarius, for lack of a better description.

yea ill believe most of that crap when it actually happens. The only thing ive heard so far that could actually happen is the solar flairs or whatever that will kill electronics, but not the end of the world. From everything ive read, there are meteors close enough to hit us for a few years.