Arizona congresswoman among 12 shot at Tucson grocery

SpaceGhost

They had the father on a Dateline (or something like Dateline) special last night, and they interviewed him and her mother. Oddly, both he and the girl's mother seemed detached and, well, not very sad. My wife and I suspect that maybe they're still in shock?

Also, on that same special, they said that the one group who sometimes protests at the funeral's of soldiers are expected to protest at several of the funerals of the victims of the shooting.

Those people are really playing with fire, and I think they want to get burnt. At some point they are going to piss of the wrone ex-military person and then shit will get real.

I have heard the thoughts of the old timers at the American Legion on them and I am shocked that church has not been burnt to the ground with all of them inside...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would you advertise for them, that is what they want, their name out there.....

I still don't know their name. See what I did there?

Yeah I know and honestly that is the best thing for their group is to not pay attention to them, I just thought you didn't know who they were, honestly it is probably good they fade from the news because if they were always there, someone retard would do something to them making them right or somehow they could twist it into some kind of moral or spiritual victory for them. Honestly I hope someone more law savy then there "team" of lawyers could figure out something they are doing wrong and take them to the cleaners, since they hide behind the laws from which aren't intended to allow the hate they speak.