Thinning Out My Vinyl LP Collection - Records For Sale

31rx7

This is my periodic “get rid of stuff I don’t need so I can get some seed money for this year’s racing parts” thread. I will be getting pictures on all of this stuff sooner or later, but thought I would toss it out here first to see if there are people with interest.

First on the block are Records (as in vinyl LP’s - some of you might need to look it up on Wikipedia if you are unfamiliar):

I am thinning out my collection a bit, and getting rid of the stuff I no longer care for.

• Prices shown include shipping. I will knock off $3 for local pick up.

• Some prices are negotiable. It is tough to value a lot of these. I used a variety of sources to price these.

• I am open to package pricing (ex: all the Genesis albums)

• All records are original issues, not remasters or re-issues unless otherwise noted.

• All records are in at least very good condition (4 out of 5), and many are better than that and play close to new. I will sample each album before shipping to be sure, and contact you if I find something isn’t right.

• The record jackets are generally all good to very good condition. They show some wear from 30+ years of storage and moving.

• Listings are Artist, Album Title, Record Label, and any notes.

Here we go!

• Emerson, Lake, & Palmer; “Works, Volume II”; Atlantic. $6

• The Fabulous Poodles; “Mirror Stars”; Epic – Pressed in pink vinyl, marked “Demonstration Copy” on the label and “For Promotion Only” on the album jacket. $10.

• Fleetwood Mac; “Bare Trees”; Reprise – 1972. $7.

• Fleetwood Mac; “Mystery To Me”; Reprise – 1973. $6.

• Fleetwood Mac; “Fleetwood Mac”; Reprise – 1975. $6.

• Focus; “Dutch Masters”; Sire – 1975. Sort of a greatest hits collection. $10.

• Peter Gabriel; “Peter Gabriel”; Atlantic – 1978. His second solo album after leaving Genesis. $12.

• Genesis; “From Genesis to Revelation”; London – 1968, their first LP. Really excellent condition. $30.

• Genesis; “Foxtrot”; The Famous Charisma Label – 1972. $12.

• Genesis; “Nursery Cryme”; The Famous Charisma Label – 1972. $8.

• Genesis; “Selling England By The Pound”; The Famous Charisma Label – 1973. $9.

• Genesis; “Genesis Live”; The Famous Charisma Label – This is the 1974 release with Peter Gabriel. $12.

• Genesis; “In The Beginning”; Import. Decca - A 1974 re-issue of “From Genesis to Revelation”. The LP itself is titled “From Genesis to Revelation”, almost as if they simply repackaged the original record. $30

• Genesis; “A Trick of the Tail”; Atco – First album after Peter Gabriel left. $9.

• Genesis; “Rock Roots”; Decca – Import. This is another reissue of “From Genesis to Revelation” with four extra songs added to it. 1976 release. $12.

• Genesis; “Wind and Wuthering”; Atco. $8.

• Genesis; “Seconds Out”; Atlantic – 1977 live album, 2 LP set. $12.

• Genesis; “…And Then There Were Three”; Atlantic, 1978. $7.

• Michael Stanley Band; “Cabin Fever”; Arista – FREE if you are from northern Ohio and can tell me why you deserve it.

• Triumvirat; “Illusions On A Douple Dimple”; Harvest. $8.

• Triumvirat; “Spartacus”; Capitol. $8.

If there are other titles or artists of particular interest to you, let me know.

PM or email is best.

Rich

• Michael Stanley Band; “Cabin Fever”; Arista – FREE if you are from northern Ohio and can tell me why you deserve it.

I grew up in Lyndhurst, Ohio four houses down from their drummer Tommy Dobeck. Hung out with his brother for years. :cool: His sister was cute.

The Lord uses the good ones and the bad ones use the Lord

I see were the same age I thought you would have apreciated the last line from " lets get the show on the road.

Lets try this, I was at the agora one of the nights they taped the album Stage Pass in 76