Sledding thread

SLOWLX

my 3 YO daughter.

Take her snow tubing....my 5yo loved it. She had a blast, granted we went on new years eve day when it was 60*, lol so we were fine outside all day.

We may hit up the local sledding hills if we get enough snow to make it worthwhile...but i dunno.

where do you go sledding around here? i've lived here over 10 yrs but haven't gone since i was a kid...i bet my 3 yr old would love it!

We go in my backyard lol have a giant hill only part that sucks is the walk back up

whos got a sled.... lets make this worthwhile... sled+ 50+ft rope + awd = win win. we did it last year it was fun :lol:

I have both of those find a lot to do it in

where do you go sledding around here? i've lived here over 10 yrs but haven't gone since i was a kid...i bet my 3 yr old would love it!

I usually take my son on Ponderosa Drive off of 161 by Westerville rd

I go sledding beside my house. Living on a big hill has some advantages.

i use to live out in st. louisville by utica, we had a drive that was 1/4 long and had a turn in it. about a 40 degree hill, trick would be to bail off 30ft before the bottom or you would get fucked up by another hill.

The worst part about sledding is trudging all the way back up the the hill after ten seconds of what used to be fun twenty years ago.

THIS...which is why we went snow TUBING, they have a moving carpet/conveyor belt that takes you back up to the top, totally worth it, LOL.

That and they will let you hook up with like 15+ other riders to go down the 1000' chute's, so you can pick up some speed, my 5yearold was literally flying out of her tube at some points, she thought it was hilarious.