Average Price for a CT Scan

Drewhop

Thanks I appreciate it. 600-3000k dollars from a random website is not a accurate number.

So..... Maybe next time you feel like commenting provide a useful intelligent answer.

K..thx..bye.

Dude don't be a dick, Cat scan prices depend on a number of things, it not like buying a can of chicken noodle soup douchebag. Id'd call your health Insurance co and ask them. They will tell you their negotiated rate.

600-3000k dollars from a random website is not a accurate number.

So..... Maybe next time you feel like commenting provide a useful intelligent answer.

K..thx..bye.

First link for me was http://www.comparecatscancost.com/. It then asks you Procedure Type (CT Scan). Then it asks Specific Procedure (where on the body...something that was very helpful and not provided by you). Then it asks a Zip Code. It then gives you a list of local places that provide the service and an average cost.

Looks like a USEFUL INTELLIGENT ANSWER.

Dude don't be a dick, Cat scan prices depend on a number of things, it not like buying a can of chicken noodle soup douchebag. Id'd call your health Insurance co and ask them. They will tell you their negotiated rate.

Not being a dick and columbus racing do not go well together. I am sure someone on here has good information on the topic. Considering we have multiple doctors/nurses wifes who are nurses.

So douchebag, if you dont have anything to provide I guess I dont need your help either.

Not being a dick and columbus racing do not go well together. I am sure someone on here has good information on the topic. Considering we have multiple doctors/nurses wifes who are nurses.

So douchebag, if you dont have anything to provide I guess I dont need your help either.

Why dont you stop being a faggot and do your own investigation instead of bleeding out your vagina when you dont get the answer you want FROM A CAR FORUM.

/take responsibility

Why dont you stop being a faggot and do your own investigation instead of bleeding out your vagina when you dont get the answer you want FROM A CAR FORUM.

/take responsibility

I did do my investigation. I should have worded the initial question better. That is my mistake. I was looking for people in the field who might know firsthand what the price generally is.

So eat a fucking dick faggot.

/fuck off bitch

OhioHealth Price Line (614) 566-8707

http://www.ohiohealth.com/bodygrant.cfm?id=455

deez nuts

I did do my investigation. I should have worded the initial question better. That is my mistake. I was looking for people in the field who might know firsthand what the price generally is.

So eat a fucking dick faggot.

/fuck off bitch

I appreciate the info and links. I guess what I was looking for is....

I sell cars Retail=5k I tell you I can cut you a deal and sell you car for 4k OTD. In reality I paid 2700 for the car and still made a grand and made you feel like you won.

I guess I am looking for that lowball price. I want to educate myself to keep more money in my pocket and less money in other peoples pocket.

I appreciate the info and links. I guess what I was looking for is....

I sell cars Retail=5k I tell you I can cut you a deal and sell you car for 4k OTD. In reality I paid 2700 for the car and still made a grand and made you feel like you won.

I guess I am looking for that lowball price. I want to educate myself to keep more money in my pocket and less money in other peoples pocket.

besides filing for financial assistance, how do you plan to negotiate/low ball a hospital??