Blockbuster on Main St in Whitehall Closing

01sentrase2.0

I work at the Blockbuster on Main Street in Whitehall and wanted to let you guys know that we are selling everything in the store. We are letting people try our Blockbuster By Mail program for 1 month free. When you sign up for it you get 1 free rental at another store and 5 free 9.99 used movies just for trying it out. For every person that signs up I personally make $10 and wanna give you guys free movies. Feel free to stop in and ask for Luke. PM me if you have any other questions.

All the blockbuster haters need not reply.

OP made it clear he wasn't making the thread to debate the merits of Blockbuster's marketing strategy, he just wants to hook some people up with free movies, maybe help you get a good buy on some DVD's.

Why are you hating on him? Get yer butts over to the store and help him on his bonus. Costs you nuthin', gets you free movies, helps his paycheck. :p

What is blockbuster?

Honestly what idiot would go to a actual store anymore an pay there over priced prices for a movie....

Netflix an red box ftw

Blockbuster for the buttfluffers!

We personally prefer blockbuster. We were fortunate enough to sign up before their current deal and we get 4 movies at a time by mail, a free game rental each month plus we can trade the movies we get from the mail in on movies at the store anytime for free. Unlike netflix where I couldnt find a movie made this century worth watching.

Technically you are suppose to be a sponsor for this, but considering its a one time thing and CR is benefiting it should be cool.

P.S. those hating on BB need to gtfo. If you dont like it excerise your red x rights.

I think since your letting this slide... Hating can continue just saying my sexy black man ... :bangbang:

Technically you are suppose to be a sponsor for this, but considering its a one time thing and CR is benefiting it should be cool.

P.S. those hating on BB need to gtfo. If you dont like it excerise your red x rights.

Not letting it slide. Just not pulling it before a decisions is made my vanilla pudding snack.