Does your car have a "shimmy" in it?

Buck531

Guest 614Streets
One of the instructors at Marine school told us one of his mobile female customers called his phone complaining that her boat would not get up on plane. So the guy tells her he will come out to the lake and take a look. When he arrives he finds the woman forgot to take the trailer off the boat when she went out for the day on the lake.

One of the instructors at Marine school told us one of his mobile female customers called his phone complaining that her boat would not get up on plane. So the guy tells her he will come out to the lake and take a look. When he arrives he finds the woman forgot to take the trailer off the boat when she went out for the day on the lake.

LOL

Better check to see if you ran over a mattress on the freeway.

http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_oct2009/ShimmyCar.htm

holy shit.. 2009? Repost?

haha Holy shit is right.

Also need to knock all the ice/snow out of your wheels, another famous complaint this time of year.

This is what I thought this thread was going to be about. I've had it so packed on (last year) in both the rav and the norm's old wrx that there was 0 suspension travel. Interesting ride. lol

Heard of this issue before.

Also need to knock all the ice/snow out of your wheels, another famous complaint this time of year.

this happened to me last year in my ranger...i've always had issues with the ball joints etc so when it was shaking really bad, i thought something happened again...then i realized it was just the snow and everything was fine :)

i ran over a mattress on the freeway. well two lane freeway. driving my 87 t-bird at the time. was going to wilmington. girlfriend at the time went to school there. was heading to wilmington from i-75. i was about half way to wilmington from 75 on 73. following a s-10 with a mattress in the bed. whooop. the mattress flys up into the air outta the truck bed. lands right in front of me. if you know 73 there is no shoulder. sooo i run over it. got stuck under my passenger side front tire and reaching back to my passenger side rear. it felt like i was skiing while trying to steer it. best way i can describe it. the mattress melted to my exhaust. horrid horrid smell.

Sounds fake.

How did the boat get into the water? It's not like someone is going to unhook the trailer from the tow vehicle at the bottom of the ramp while it is submerged - makes no sense.