Another thumbs up for Pickups Plus

Richard Cranium

I went by yesterday and had a Viper remote start installed in the Impala. Works great, and the only issues were cause by my 16 year old car. Brady still took the time to make sure everything was working perfectly.

Thanks Rick! We appreciate the business.

They have changed the rate plans twice since the SmartStart first came out. when the SmartStart originally launched, which is when Tim bought I believe, one year of service was included with the purchase and it was $35 a year after that. I believe those original purchasesers are grandfathered into that rate but I could be wrong on that. They have recently dropped the price on the SmartStart but you now have to sign up for a contract before you can use the service. You have the option of a one year contract for $49 or a 3 year for $99 (until Jan 31 and the 3 year is going up to $126.99).

They have added a bunch of new features to the service including a new car finder app that allows you to take a picture of where you are parked and link it to a gps coordinate. It can then give you directions back to your car. These updates are free to current subscribers so if you have the SmartStart already, you may want to update your app to the latest version. Also, the car finder service can be used without a service contract or SmartStart installed in a car since it basically works off of google maps. All you really need to do to use it is download the app for free from your app store.

All the details for the SmartStart can be found here as well. http://viper.com/SmartStart/ Or I am always willing to help answer questions if I can.