Public shredding boxes?

zeitgeist57

I've got a laundry basket full of papers that need to be recycled...the problem is that most of it are statements and legal papers that need to be shredded/destroyed. Are there any dumpsters/free public facilities locally that will shred massive amounts of paper? Thanks...

Go to staples, buy a decent $50 shredder and the two year warranty. I did that a few years ago. Beat the shit out of the unit for about 4 days. It did eventually die. Walk in replacement. Been perfect since and was rather speedy.

I'm in UA now...just got back from Naples on the 10th. Condo's rented for the next few months and then we'll be back down for a bit. :)

I've got a shredder, so I can take care of it myself in a pinch...it's just a LOT to feed through 10 pages at a time... Thanks, peeps!

I'm in UA now...just got back from Naples on the 10th. Condo's rented for the next few months and then we'll be back down for a bit. :)

You need to work on that Renter Schedule ;)

KillJoy

PS - We just got back from Siesta Key..... If I had the choice, I kick the fucking renters to the curb! :D