Another ipod question

wnaplay1647545503

So my sons friend put a few songs on his Ipod(sons touch). When its hooked up to itunes it shows under his music but not under purchased(which makes sense since we didnt buy them). Now is there a way to get them onto my itunes or somewhere else so they can be loaded onto my other ipods(shuffles)?

I have tried both and they dont seem to be working. I synced it but it never saves. Every song that I put on it has saved, every song I bought it saved, and the songs I had my dad put on a thumbdrive from his computer all loaded up just fine. I can find them on itunes screen if his ipod is attached to the computer by clicking on his ipods link and then his music icon(link). I sync yet they dont appear in the regular music link once disconnected. If I can get them to stay on the main music playlist I usually just drag them to whatever playlist I want them on and it copies over but these wont drag off his ipod and I cant get them to where I usaually am able to.

Go to the settings on the ipod, first page when you click on the ipod on the left pane, hit restore ipod. After restoring it, hit manually manage music and just drag and drop what you want