Super Bowl XLV Steelers vs Packers

LJ

Superbowl XLV  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Superbowl XLV

• Steelers
    • Packers

I wanna know how many people who are voting for the Packers are just pussy hurt Browns fans. Seemed like a lot of people rooting for the Jets yesterday were just that.

When your fans can't shut the fuck up for a couple of moments during the national anthem you should be ashamed. You could hear the "let's go steelers" during the national anthem and I was at a Penguins Game at the arena earlier this year, they chanted "let's go Pens" during the national anthem there too. Have some fucking respect, you get 3 hours to chant that shit during the game. Fuck the Steelers and their disrespectful fans.

<---Lion's Fan

When your fans can't shut the fuck up for a couple of moments during the national anthem you should be ashamed. You could hear the "let's go steelers" during the national anthem and I was at a Penguins Game at the arena earlier this year, they chanted "let's go Pens" during the national anthem there too. Have some fucking respect, you get 3 hours to chant that shit during the game. Fuck the Steelers and their disrespectful fans.

<---Lion's Fan

wwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

<---Lion's Fan

Did you happen to watch the Bears Packers game? They were loud for the whole anthem. I don't care if it's a "tradition" there. Stupid.

Did you happen to watch the Bears Packers game? They were loud for the whole anthem. I don't care if it's a "tradition" there. Stupid.

this was my point with the "wah" comment. It happens a lot at a ton of different pro venues.

I could care less about either of these teams personally, I would rather see the Packers win if I had to chose. Im sick of seeing the SAME AFC teams in the Superbowl. Insert random NFC team and add either Steelers, Pats, or Colts to the mix. It gets quite boring someone else in the AFC needs to step up. I wanted the Ravens to go to the Super Bowl against my Falcons, maybe next year.

I could care less about either of these teams personally, I would rather see the Packers win if I had to chose. Im sick of seeing the SAME AFC teams in the Superbowl. Insert random NFC team and add either Steelers, Pats, or Colts to the mix. It gets quite boring someone else in the AFC needs to step up. I wanted the Ravens to go to the Super Bowl against my Falcons, maybe next year.

truth, I'm not a Browns fan but christ come on! I want to see them in the game badly! Or maybe the Texans, or Oakland.